From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Copyright signoff
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:44:47 GMT
+1 from me, too.

Regards
 Florian

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----
Von: "Janne Jalkanen" <janne.jalkanen@ecyrd.com>
An: jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011 14:52:55
Betreff: [VOTE] Copyright signoff

(After seeing Henri's message on incubator@a.o...)

Folks,

to sign off the copyright (and tick the box) we need approval from the project and the mentors.
So respond with +1 if you think all the boxes have been ticked so that we no longer have any
issues around copyright transfer to ASF (this concerns the svn trunk, not any of the 2.8 branches).

Most notably
1) all significant contributions should have ICLA on file
2) all previous codebase has either been cleaned of code for which an ICLA (or CCLA) has not
been filed

Tracked at http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/ApacheRelicensing

/Janne