From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: Reverting
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 14:10:08 GMT
Dirk,

This revert functionality works for some of my pages, but not others.
I'd like to activate it for all, but doing that eludes me so far.  I
imagine I fiddled with something perhaps I should not have.  But in
trying to track down this behavior, I can't "grep" the terms to discover
what module is doing the display of the "Restore this version" label.  I
imagine it has to do with language bundles, but it would be great if you
could point me to the module itself.

Terry

PS: Try as I might, I find the "under the hood" details of Jspwiki very
hard to follow.  I know the intent is NOT to have developers do this,
but my customization demands require otherwise.