From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Reverting
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 19:13:54 GMT
I've done quite a few tweaks to JSPWiki and have been using it for quite
a while.  Recently I decided to start using the standard wiki feature of
reverting to a previous page version, and found that I can't find that
capability on my system.  I figured i must have "customized it away"
with all my changes. or had created a conflict with my policy file.  So,
I did a search of jspwiki.org for "revert", "previous version", etc.,
with no luck.  I'm sure the answer is staring me in the face, but I'll
risk looking stupid and ask anyway:

        How does a user revert to a previous version of a JSPWiki page?