From Dave Wolf <dave.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 3.0.0-alpha...
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 05:20:31 GMT
As far as I can tell these are legitimate compilation errors. Is it possible
that the jsp compilation doesn't have FCK.jsp in its path? I can certainly
understand why you might wouldn't pre-compile the test JSPs.

The first issue is is in templates/default/editors/FCK.jsp, line 51:
TemplateManager.addResourceRequest( context, "script",
"scripts/fckeditor/fckeditor.js" );
The method addResourceRequest doesn't appear to be in TemplateManager (nor
its parent: ModuleManager).

The next issue is in tests/etc/TestMigratorForm.jsp, line 25:
It is referencing a non-existent page (templates/default/LoginContent.jsp)
or at least it is non-existing in the trunk. It existed in the 2.8 branch
tho.

The third issue was an eclipse configuration issue, which I've fixed for my
environment.

Cheers,
Dave Wolf

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that
is less than the one you are capable of living." --Nelson Mandela

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalkanen@ecyrd.com>wrote:

> My trunk works, btw - could be that there's some hidden setup that happens
> to be on my machine but not yours?
>
> /Janne
>
> On Mar 8, 2011, at 20:30 , Harry Metske wrote:
>
> > Dave,
> >
> > as far as I know there is nothing missing, can you be a bit more specific
> ?
> > Running "ant war" on the trunk (v3.0.0-svn-224) gives me a proper war
> file,
> > that I can deploy on Tomcat and I can point my browser to the JSPWiki
> URL.
> > (after that it stops, because the trunk is simple not working).
> >
> > Running the junit tests gives me 2 failures and 1 error (out of 1029
> tests).
> >
> > regards,
> > Harry
> >

> > 2011/3/8 Dave Wolf <dave.wolf@gmail.com>
> >
> >> Are there some files that need to be checked in?  There were several
> build
> >> errors. it appears that LoginContext.jsp is missing or the reference to
> it
> >> is out of date.
> >>
> >> Dave Wolf
> >>
> >> "There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life
> >> that
> >> is less than the one you are capable of living." --Nelson Mandela
> >>

> >> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Florian Holeczek <florian@holeczek.de

TLP