From Luca Gilardoni <...@quinary.com>
Subject Re: jspwiki.org down
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:23:17 GMT
  Anyone know what's happening? In an unrelated project we are having
problems as well in referencing standard dtds (e.g.
http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd)
with a lazy behaviot (I'm getting it from my browser but not from the
server, albeit the server is on the internet as well). Could be the case
that oracle/sun messed the DNSes?

Luca Gilardoni

On 11/16/2010 10:17 PM, Janne Jalkanen wrote:
> And we're back up too. It looks like it took a long time for it to be available for my
ISP.

--
Luca Gilardoni
Quinary Spa,  via Ripamonti 89, 20141, Milan, Italy