From Kevin Fran├žoisse <kfran...@gmail.com>
Subject Default plugin for a new page
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 09:28:03 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm new to JSPWiki and I'm developping a plugin to use JSPWiki as a UI to
display ontologies.  Currently, I have to manually write the syntax markup
"{[MyPlugIn"  and "}]" at the begining and at the end of every page to allow
the plugin to be applied to that page.  What I want to do is to write those
two lines of text into every new page that are created from the Wiki, in
order for my plugin to be launched whenever a new page is created.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kevin