From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: handling of JIRA issues
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 09:40:56 GMT
Florian,

I just try to keep the list of open issues to a reasonable size.
There are so many issues that are open for years with no activity at all,
they just clutter up the list.
Every now and then I walk through the list and propose to close some issues
that appear to be abandoned and are not serious bugs.

But if we want to keep those open, that's fine too.

best regards,
Harry