From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: Call for Participation: Technical Talks -- ApacheCon North America 2010
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 21:29:04 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I think most of us are not not working and/or living in the cloud and
JSPWiki is a fresh project. Please note there will be only one more
"big" ApacheCon and the proposal is free ...

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

On 03.05.10 03:35, Andrew Jaquith wrote:
> I could do this, potentially. I'd have to do this privately, rather
> than as a Forrester employee (which is fine).
>
> Unfortunately, I'm not too sure what we could propose that would fit
> in with the "cloud" theme. Would a generic wiki/JSR-170 presentation
> be ok?
>
> Andrew
>
> On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 4:33 AM, Janne Jalkanen<Janne.Jalkanen@ecyrd.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Interest, yes. But for me that involves travel to the US, which is too much
>> pain these days. Would so much rather go to ApacheCon EU...
>>
>> Andrew?  Your country ;-)
>>
>> /Janne
>>
>> On Apr 30, 2010, at 09:27 , Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
>>
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> anyone interested out there? I'm pretty sure that JSPWiki and its future
>>> development are of general interest and having an ApacheCon presentation on
>>> the resume might be of your personal interest ... :-)
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Siegfried Goeschl

>>> 28 May 2010: Call For Participation Closes
>>> 11 June 2010: Speaker Acceptance/Rejection Notification