From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: double edit nok
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:53:33 GMT

On Apr 28, 2010, at 22:47 , Harry Metske wrote:

> when I try to save a page for the second time , I get various errors :
>
> INFO: Initializing SessionManager...
> Executing /jcr:root/pages/*/*
> LOC = Node[jspwiki:/], check=
>   MATCH
> LOC = Node[jspwiki:/], check=pages
>   MATCH
> LOC = Node[jspwiki:/pages], check=null
> LOC = Node[jspwiki:/pages/main], check=null
> + Root node
> + Select properties: *
>  + PathQueryNode
>    + LocationStepQueryNode:  NodeTest= Descendants=false Index=NONE
>    + LocationStepQueryNode:  NodeTest=pages Descendants=false
> Index=NONE
>    + LocationStepQueryNode:  NodeTest=* Descendants=false Index=NONE
>    + LocationStepQueryNode:  NodeTest=* Descendants=false Index=NONE

This is all Priha debugging code, which shouldn't be in and can be
safely ignored.

> ---
> java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid type code: AC

This is a fairly interesting bug which creeps up from time to time,
but I have no explanation for it currently.  As far as I can say it's
harmless unless in exceptional circumstances (if JVM is shut down
immediately following this error, there might be dataloss).

> Caused by: javax.jcr.ItemExistsException: Version already exists: 1.
> This is
> a JSPWiki internal error, please report!
>    at
> org.apache.wiki.content.ContentManager.checkin(ContentManager.java:
> 453)
>    at
> org.apache.wiki.content.ContentManager.save(ContentManager.java:551)
>    at org.apache.wiki.content.jcr.JCRWikiPage.save(JCRWikiPage.java:
> 654)
>    ... 39 more

This would appear to be the problem.  It's as if JSPWiki or Priha is
testing for a wrong version or that there's incorrect synchronization
somewhere?

/Janne