From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removal of old UrlConstructors, WikiServlet
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 19:25:36 GMT
Ok -- checked it all in. I should have also mentioned that SpamFilter
was also essentially dead code -- everything in it was already done
(better) by the content-inspection stack. So I eliminated that too.

Janne and Dirk -- this checkin also implements the fixes to the JSPs
that allow editors to specify their own resources. Dirk, we will
probably want to make some adjustments to your (new) wysiwyg.jsp; I've
made some preliminary tweaks that you should take a look at. I'm happy
to help tweak the editor JSP and/or EditActionBean to make it work
nicely.

Andrew