From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Localized js strings
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 10:44:39 GMT
Yeah -- I got sofar as well :-))

So I put <wiki:IncludeResources type="jslocalizedstrings"/>  back into
DefaultLayout.jsp.

Guess what :  this is what is renders in html ...

<!-- Please use the Stripes layout tags instead of
IncludeResourcesTag. See layout/DefaultLayout.jsp for instructions.
-->

Seems like running in circles :-)
And I do not want to go back to early v2.8.- days where the javascript
localization strings were inlined with a java-snippet in the JSP.

dirk