From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seeking Alpha
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 23:26:59 GMT
JSPWiki 3 ships with JARs for JSTL 1.1.2, from Apache:

jakarta-tablibs-standard-1.1.2.jar
jakarta-taglibs-jstl-1.1.2.jar

These are the 1.1 versions, which are appropriate for the 2.4 servlet
spec that JSPWiki uses, and they are located in WEB-INF/lib. I can't
speak about the version problems you've had, but the implementations
we ship should be found on the classpath and be the ones that JSPWiki
uses.

This seems sensible to me. Should we be following a different strategy?

Andrew