From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: separate space for user profiles
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:29:05 GMT

Yup, I'd go with Andrew here.   We *could* though put all user pages under something like
"Users/JanneJalkanen" once we enable subpages.

Incidentally, there's already support for the mimetypes for pages; one thing I was thinking
was enabling stuff like doing templates by switching renderers - how about a TemplateRenderer
that combines two pages so that you can have a proper form instead of just basic HTML?

/Janne