From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seeking Alpha
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 00:03:35 GMT
Hi all -- with the most recent checkins, I knocked #5 and #6 off the
list. So, the WikiBackgroundThreads are now JMX-triggered classes. And
StripesURLConstructor is now the default (and only allowed)
URLConstructor. Amazingly, after I eliminated one dumb bug, it passed
198 out of 200 JSPWikiMarkupParser tests. (Two pesky Scandic tests
aren't passing...)

I'll focus next on eliminating the 55 or so failing tests, and
possibly the JSON death issue.

Andrew