From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seeking Alpha
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 15:36:25 GMT
Harry, thanks for the kind words!

The first two issues are good ones that we should fix. +1. Good catch!
Note that the JSON search needs to be rewired to use the Stripes
calls. Ultimately we want to get rid of the JSON bridge and just call
the event URLs directly.

Not sure we need to do web unit tests just yet. Definitely for beta
though!

Andrew