From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: separate space for user profiles
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 20:15:36 GMT
Hi Andrew,

access control templates are just an example of the benefits which arise
from treating user pages special. I like and prefer your approach!

Good point regarding comments... these are special, too, and should be
treated this way. Reality shows that the current approach leads to pages
which need extensive gardening in order not to contain too much trash
and contradictive information. By separating the comments, people will
use them the intended way.

Regards
 Florian