incubator-jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help with v3.0.0-svn-200
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2010 21:54:03 GMT
Andrew,

A removed the .prihalock file, but I'm still faced with the same problem.

I have a standard TOMCAT running, just performing an auto deploy of the war.


Normally, I'm just updating the .jar and the changed jsp's; but due to the
amount of changes I now tried a redeploy.    Is this working at your end ?



dirk


On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 10:34 PM, Andrew Jaquith
<andrew.r.jaquith@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dirk,
>
> Is an old /tmp/priha/.prihalock file kicking around from a previous
> deployment? If it is, that would explain the failure to deploy.
>
> That said, the specific DOM message suggests a classloader issue, or
> missing jar. What's your setup?
>
>
> On Feb 7, 2010, at 13:00, Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederickx@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>  Guys,
>>
>> The latest check-ins on v3.0.0 seem to have broken the deployability from
>> WAR.
>> I'm kind a blocked to check in several pending fixes (mainly javascript )
>> to align with the latest template changes of Andrew.
>>
>> It seems the Content-Manager doesn't initialize properly.
>>
>> Any suggestions ?
>>
>>
>> 2010-01-23 19:29:15,648 [main] INFO org.priha.core.RepositoryImpl  -
>> Initializing SessionManager...
>> 2010-01-23 19:29:15,841 [main] INFO org.apache.wiki.util.ClassUtil  -
>> Failed
>> to invoke class org.apache.wiki.content.ContentManager
>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>> org.w3c.dom.Node.getTextContent()Ljava/lang/String;
>> 2010-01-23 19:29:15,843 [main] ERROR org.apache.wiki.WikiEngine  - JSPWiki
>> could not start, due to an unknown exception while starting, stacktrace
>> follows:
>> org.apache.wiki.api.WikiException: Failed to invoke class
>> org.apache.wiki.content.ContentManager, reason:
>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>> org.w3c.dom.Node.getTextContent()Ljava/lang/String;
>> at org.apache.wiki.util.ClassUtil.getMappedObject(ClassUtil.java:311)
>> at org.apache.wiki.util.ClassUtil.getMappedObject(ClassUtil.java:204)
>> at org.apache.wiki.WikiEngine.initialize(WikiEngine.java:565)
>> at org.apache.wiki.WikiEngine.<init>(WikiEngine.java:429)
>>
>>
>> dirk
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Harry Metske <harry.metske@gmail.com
>> >wrote:
>>
>>  could it be that there is an old version of org.w3c.dom.Node somewhere
>>> else in your classpath  ?
>>>
>>> /Harry
>>>
>>> 2010/1/23 Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederickx@gmail.com>
>>>
>>>  Harry,
>>>>
>>>> Txs for the quick reply.
>>>> But that's not the problem -- I have v3.0.0. runing quite some time.
>>>> I just did a clean install from the war.
>>>>
>>>> I'm running java 1.5
>>>>
>>>> java version "1.5.0_19"
>>>> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
>>>> 1.5.0_19-b02-306)
>>>> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_19-138, mixed mode, sharing)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> dirk
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Dirk Frederickx
>>>> <dirk.frederickx@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>  Harry,
>>>>>
>>>>> Txs for the quick reply.
>>>>> But that's not the problem -- I have v3.0.0. runing quite some time.
>>>>> I just tried a
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 8:28 PM, Harry Metske <harry.metske@gmail.com
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>  it looks like you are running with a JDK 1.4, while JDK5 is the
>>>>>>
>>>>> minimum
>>>
>>>> requirement.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> regards,
>>>>>> Harry
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2010/1/23 Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederickx@gmail.com>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  I have difficulties in deploying a recent v3.0.0 version.
>>>>>>> The startup op JSPWiki fails with the below error/stack-trace.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Any hint what could be wrong ?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 2010-01-23 19:29:15,648 [main] INFO org.priha.core.RepositoryImpl
 -
>>>>>>> Initializing SessionManager...
>>>>>>> 2010-01-23 19:29:15,841 [main] INFO org.apache.wiki.util.ClassUtil
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> -
>>>
>>>> Failed
>>>>>>> to invoke class org.apache.wiki.content.ContentManager
>>>>>>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>>>>>>> org.w3c.dom.Node.getTextContent()Ljava/lang/String;
>>>>>>> 2010-01-23 19:29:15,843 [main] ERROR org.apache.wiki.WikiEngine
 -
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> JSPWiki
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> could not start, due to an unknown exception while starting,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> stacktrace
>>>>
>>>>> follows:
>>>>>>> org.apache.wiki.api.WikiException: Failed to invoke class
>>>>>>> org.apache.wiki.content.ContentManager, reason:
>>>>>>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>>>>>>> org.w3c.dom.Node.getTextContent()Ljava/lang/String;
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> org.apache.wiki.util.ClassUtil.getMappedObject(ClassUtil.java:311)
>>>
>>>> at
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> org.apache.wiki.util.ClassUtil.getMappedObject(ClassUtil.java:204)
>>>
>>>> at org.apache.wiki.WikiEngine.initialize(WikiEngine.java:565)
>>>>>>> at org.apache.wiki.WikiEngine.<init>(WikiEngine.java:429)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> dirk
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message