From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: CAPTCHA handling -- quick update
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 08:26:09 GMT

Errr... How do we determine what is a previous post? Spambots tend to
make each request from a  different address and ignore cookies. Or is
it so that if the post is determined to contain spam, you get a
redirect to the editor page, but this time with a captcha? 'cos that
would be really nice, since it allows you to re-edit the content.

/Janne