From "Schenk, Andre" <Andre.Sch...@FIZ-Karlsruhe.DE>
Subject RE: custom login in JSPWiki
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:35:43 GMT
Janne,

> You *can* however do some trickery by creating a PageFilter or a
> ServletFilter which sits in front of every request, and stores the
> credentials inside a singleton, which contains a ThreadLocal to store
> the credentials, which can then be fetched by the Provider.

Thank you very much for that hint! It works! It took some time before I realized that I had
to switch off the page cache from JSPWiki because it doesn't know that page access depends
on the logged in user in my environment.

Best regards,

André

Fachinformationszentrum Karlsruhe, Gesellschaft für wissenschaftlich-technische Information
mbH.
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 101892.
Geschäftsführerin: Sabine Brünger-Weilandt.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinR Hermann Riehl.