From "Schenk, Andre" <Andre.Sch...@FIZ-Karlsruhe.DE>
Subject custom login in JSPWiki
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:36:41 GMT
Hi developers,

I thought my problem was solved with JSPWiki 2.8.3 but unfortunately is isn't.

What I like to do is to use an own WikiPageProvider which gets the Wiki pages from an external
repository. The access to this repository is restricted so I need a login handle or at least
a user/password information.

Beginning with release 2.8.3 there is a WikiEngineCallback available in the AbstractLoginModule.login().
Now I can do a custom login, get a login handle from the given user/password and store it
in the Wiki engine object. Later on the page provider can pick that handle from the Wiki engine
and use it to get the Wiki pages from the repository.

Now my problem is that the Wiki engine is not bound to a session so if someone logs in then
his login handle is globally visible.

Is there a way to solve my problem?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

André

---------------------------------------
André Schenk
ePublishing & eScience
Development & Applied Research
Phone +49 7247 808-215
Fax +49 7247 808-133
Andre.Schenk@fiz-karlsruhe.de

FIZ Karlsruhe
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany

www.fiz-karlsruhe.de

Fachinformationszentrum Karlsruhe, Gesellschaft für wissenschaftlich-technische Information
mbH.
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 101892.
Geschäftsführerin: Sabine Brünger-Weilandt.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinR Hermann Riehl.