From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Report due
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:33:01 GMT
OK boys and girls, this is the list of outstanding issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310732&fixfor=12313986

These are all one time tasks, no structural work for the next ten years,
pick one if you can.
I think it would also help if somebody (one of our mentors ?) could clarify
a bit more what the issues mean, and in what order they should be handled,
at least some of them are not clear to me.

regards,
Harry