From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing DeleteActionBean tests
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 17:59:27 GMT
The easy way to test this hypothesis, which is an interesting one,
would be to unhook the ReferenceManager event listener and see if it
makes a difference. The RefMgr tests will fail, but perhaps some of
the other failing tests will succeed.

Generally, though, we should definitely do one of two things: either
create a separate "updater" JCR session for the ReferenceManager event
listener, and have it do its own saves, OR remove all save()s from
ReferenceManager entirely. Right now it does saves in the context of
the caller's JCR session, which doesn't feel right.

Andrew