From Baráti Zoltán <barat...@gmail.com>
Subject JSPWiki 2.8.3 register new user error
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:55:12 GMT
Hello All,I built JSPWiki 1.8.3 with the ant  build.xml under jdk 1.6 I got
this error when I registered the first normal user after running Install.jsp
and restarting the JSPWiki webapp.I don't care about it but my users get
frightened about this.  The user could log in after closing the error page
anyway.

Could you give me a hint how to solve this?

Zolta
JSPWiki has detected an error *Error Message*
An unknown exception java.lang.NullPointerException was caught by Error.jsp.
*Exception*java.lang.NullPointerException*Place where
detected*javax.mail.internet.InternetAddress.parse(),