From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 last failing unit tests
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2009 13:20:36 GMT
uhm yes indeed, I meant case-insensitive (how confusing :-) )

camelCaseLinks could be left untouched if page names become
case-insensitive, and is in fact irrelevant here.
The fuzzy logic you are talking about, where we leave out blanks, should go
away too, +1 from me too. (which component holds that logic BTW ?)

/Harry