From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 last failing unit tests
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 03:16:03 GMT
Ok -- just checked in a bunch of little tweaks. The svn:ignore
properties for etc/ and tests/etc/ should be fixed now, so you
*should* see updates for certain files next time you synchronize that
should be the "right" ones.

Also, I found the discrepancy in the test numbers. A few tests had
been excluded from the guitests and Eclipse version. Also,
TextUtilTest was included TWICE in its AllTests class.

Anyway, it's all fixed, except for some sort of classpath issue that's
causing the HtmlStringToWikiTest to fail. I'm kinda tired of messing
with this stuff after spending what, 3 weeks in a row? fixing tests
nonstop. So I'm going to let Janne tackle this one.

As for running the Ant tests target by just running the AllTests
method, I think this is a bad idea. Partly because it serves as a good
check against how AllTests are constructed (as I just found out
tonight), and partly because you'd get no command-line output for each
test like we have now. Which I find comforting, somehow...

Andrew