From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 last failing unit tests
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:24:46 GMT
Ok -- I think I know what the issue is. There's are .svnignore file in
etc/ and tests/etc that probably need to have their
userdatabase.xml/groupdatabase.xml exclusions removed. If trunk wasn't
overwriting your local copies (which it should, now), that would
explain the XMLUserDatabase failure.

Lemme take a look at this tonight...

Andrew