From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject 2 last failing unit tests
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:13:42 GMT
Hey Janne,

I upgraded to Priha 0.5.5, PageRenamer.testBug25 and
testAttachmentChange are the only unit tests that still fail (other
than LDAP if an LDAP test server isn't running).

Both are failing with messages similar to this...

Could not rename page. Reason: Looks like this Node has been removed
by another session: /pages/Main/RenamedTest

org.apache.wiki.api.WikiException: Could not rename page. Reason:
Looks like this Node has been removed by another session:
/pages/Main/RenamedTest
at org.apache.wiki.content.ContentManager.renamePage(ContentManager.java:1373)
at org.apache.wiki.WikiEngine.renamePage(WikiEngine.java:2330)
at org.apache.wiki.content.PageRenamerTest.testAttachmentChange(PageRenamerTest.java:237)
Caused by: javax.jcr.InvalidItemStateException: Looks like this Node
has been removed by another session: /pages/Main/RenamedTest
at org.priha.core.SessionProvider.checkSanity(SessionProvider.java:621)
at org.priha.core.SessionProvider.save(SessionProvider.java:345)
at org.priha.core.SessionImpl.saveNodes(SessionImpl.java:499)
at org.priha.core.SessionImpl.save(SessionImpl.java:484)
at org.apache.wiki.content.ContentManager.renamePage(ContentManager.java:1369)

I did a little digging, and what seems to happen is that
ContentManager calls SessionImpl.move() successfully. But then the
save() that immediately follows throws an error. Is there anything we
can do inside JSPWiki to fix this? (Probably not... feels like Priha).

Any chance you could take a peek at this? I suspect we are close to
closing these.

One more quick thing: the state of the build is stabilizing. The WAR
builds fine, but runs a little funny because something is complaining
about not finding certain JCR attributes when pages are displayed.
This has been true since the upgrade from Priha 0.3x. I will hunt
these issues down...

Oh, and lastly, it'll be good to see you (and other local wikifolk)
next week in Boston...

Andrew