From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Priha shutdown
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 04:11:06 GMT
Just checked 0.5.5 in. The shutdown() method works as advertised -- thanks!

Also scrubbed the schema directory from the trunk, so the licensing
question is all gone now.

One thing I've noticed in recent Priha builds is that it checks for a
lockfile to ensure exclusive use. That is a good idea, but it's meant
I had to hunt down and kill a few stray WikiEngine references in unit
tests that didn't call WikiEngine.shutdown(). Easily done once I knew
what to look for.

Andrew