From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Page renaming weirdness
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:48:09 GMT
Fixed item 3. The translate() method in the JSPWikiMarkupParserTest
was simply creating nodes and not saving them, relying on pageExists()
to tell it if they had been created. But in 3.0 you can create a page
without saving it -- different than 2.x, where creating automatically
means the page is persisted. Forcing the page-save before the
rendering speed test fixed the problem.

Anyway, it was a bug in the test code, not the core code. All good!

Andrew