From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parsing fun
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:18:49 GMT
A few more clarifying questions:

- Are page names normalized when stored? I.e., when persisted we
always use the MashedTogetherName?
- When WikiPaths are resolved, do we resolve such that the WikiPath
returned always uses the MashedTogetherName?

Lastly, how do you reconcile these three tests:

(1) JSPWikiMarkupParser.testHyperlinks3():

        newPage("HyperlinkToo");
        String src = "This should be a [hyperlink too]";
        assertEquals( "This should be a <a class=\"wikipage\"
href=\"/Wiki.jsp?page=HyperlinkToo\">hyperlink too</a>",
                      translate(src) );

(2) JSPWikiMarkupParser.testSpacesInLinks1()

        newPage("Foo bar");
        String src = "[Foo bar]";
        assertEquals( "<a class=\"wikipage\"
href=\"/Wiki.jsp?page=Foo%20bar\">Foo bar</a>", translate(src) );

(3) MarkupParserTest.testCleanLinkWithSpaces()

        assertEquals( "HyperlinkToo",
MarkupParser.cleanLink("hyperlink  too") );

Andrew