From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parsing fun
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 01:45:17 GMT
Ok -- I think I am actually CONFUSED. The unit tests for MarkupParser
show a test where the output of a cleaned-link is expected to have
spaces.

So, which is it? Do we allow spaces in wiki page names? If so, that
would suggest the failing JSPWikiMarkupParser test is wrong.

Also, if spaces are allowed, how do you resolve page names? Are pages
"Test Page" and "TestPage" the same page?

Maybe I need to RTFM... just not sure where the M is...

Andrew