From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Page renaming weirdness
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 04:48:06 GMT
Janne, I'm digging into more bugs...

The page-renamer tests haven't worked for  a while. I think I know why.

ContentManager.renamePage(WikiContext, fromPage, toPage) has a bug.
Specifically, after this code executes:

            getCurrentSession().move( getJCRPath( fromPage ),
getJCRPath( toPage ) );
            getCurrentSession().save();

...fromPage is still accessible after this point. I.e.,
engine.getPage(fromPage) returns a valid page. Moreover, it shares the
same JCR UUID as the toPage. That would suggest that something isn't
getting cleaned up properly inside of Priha SessionImpl.move().

Of the 18 failing PageRenamerTest tests, fixing this bug would
probably get rid of 15 of them.

Thoughts?

Andrew