From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Priha QueryResult returning nulls?
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 03:30:08 GMT
Stack trace:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.wiki.content.ContentManager.getAllPages(ContentManager.java:590)
at org.apache.wiki.TestEngine.emptyRepository(TestEngine.java:218)
at org.apache.wiki.plugin.RecentChangesPluginTest.tearDown(RecentChangesPluginTest.java:59)

The NPE is caused by a null element present in the list of Nodes
returned by QueryResult qr = q.execute();

The actual query that generates the results is: /jcr:root/pages/*/*

(I'm patched ContentManager locally: in the current version in HEAD,
the query for getAllPages(null) is /jcr:root/pages/*, which seems
wrong and seems to be the root cause of several unit test failures...)

Andrew