From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: AF-Wiki the Austria version of JSPWiki
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:41:54 GMT
> PPs.: I hope you don't mind if I create a site within JSPWiki as a
> placeholde to post code and answer questions .

No worries, that would be great! Just remember that any code intended
for inclusion in JSPWiki needs to go through the ASF legal process,
which is

1) You have to sign an ICLA or a CCLA or a Software Grant,
OR
2) Submit the software in small patches through our JIRA, and tick the
box which gives ASF rights to the source code.

This way we can make sure that everything is neat and tidy.

Personally, I would prefer that you start with option 2, and start
with small patches, since my experience is that very large patches get
totally ignored, regardless of how good they are.  Please also read
the http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/ContributingChanges

Also, the best places to get discussion are the JIRA and this mailing
list, so please stay on this list too :)

/Janne