From Christoph Trattner <ctratt...@iicm.tu-graz.ac.at>
Subject Re: AF-Wiki the Austria version of JSPWiki
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 08:45:09 GMT
Hi @ all,

thank you very much for all your feedback and the good response :-)
Tomorrow will be the day and we are pretty nervous but I am confident that
the system will stable and people like our content.

As soon as I have more time I'll write about few more lines if you like
and post the code as we use
it on jspwiki.org (maybe someone can help me to pick things out and
merge some of our modules with jspwiki 2.8.3 and 3.0).

About the presentation: Yes why not, that would be a nice idea :-)

Best Regards,
Christoph