From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Page renaming weirdness
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:32:24 GMT

On Oct 15, 2009, at 21:01 , Andrew Jaquith wrote:

> So, can I go back to using Node.isNew()?

As of ten seconds ago :-)

(0.5.4 fixes this issue and adds an unit test to catch it.)

> Also: I have 8 unit tests that fail when run from the command line as
> part of the giant 1000+ test batch. But they run fine when run
> individually form the command line or inside Eclipse. I didn't see
> these prior to the latest Priha checkin.
>
> Any ideas? I'll try to isolate this, but it's proving to be extremely
> difficult so far.

My guess is that there's something which is not cleaned away
properly.  You could try to isolate it by switching to MemoryProvider
and seeing if the same error is still occurring.  If not (or you get a
new exception) I can have a better guess.

/Janne