From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Load/Save JSP Wiki pages
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:56:33 GMT

On Oct 5, 2009, at 10:39 , Markus Friedrich wrote:

> i want to create a sandbox of a JSP Wiki (like http://sandbox.jspwiki.org/)
> . I thought the easiest way would be to override the directory of
> the wikipages every night. As a special feature, i want to create a
> plugin which gives the user the opportunity to save/load all
> wikipages. Is there anything similar i could use or has anyone else
> developed such a feature?

Here's the script which powers sandbox.jspwiki.org. Run from cron :-)

---------------------
#!/bin/sh

USERNAME=MyName
PASSWD=MyPassword

WWWROOT=/p/web/www-data/sandbox.jspwiki.org/
WIKIPAGES=${WWWROOT}/wikipages/
CONTENTS=${WWWROOT}/JSPWiki-samplepages.zip
WORKDIR=${WWWROOT}/workdir/

wget --http-user=${USERNAME} --http-passwd=${PASSWD} -O - http://sandbox.jspwiki.org/manager/html/stop?path=/

  >/dev/null

cd ${WIKIPAGES} && rm -rf -- * && unzip ${CONTENTS}
cd ${WORKDIR} && rm -rf -- *
cd ${WWWROOT}/webapps/JSPWiki/WEB-INF/ && rm -f userdatabase.xml*
groupdatabase.xml*

wget --http-user=${USERNAME} --http-passwd=${PASSWD} -O - http://sandbox.jspwiki.org/manager/html/start?path=/

  >/dev/null

You need to have the Tomcat manager enabled, of course. Works with
VersioningFileProvider. Has worked without change from 2.4 to 2.8,
probably earlier too. Tweak as necessary to fix to your environment
(at least the ?path=/ might need something).

HTH, Janne