From "Dalen, Andre van" <andre.van.da...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: ReCaptcha?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:57:08 GMT

Ah, The way I read your text I envisioned the Inspector's to be
plugins into the SpamFilter adding an extra layer of configuration.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Jaquith [mailto:andrew.r.jaquith@gmail.com]
Sent: vrijdag 18 september 2009 15:45
To: jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: ReCaptcha?

I haven't committed to doing this just yet; I'm being careful not to
step on Jannes's toes, because he wrote the SpamFilter code, and I
want his input before I go too much further.

But yes, I agree that if we were to rework the code, moving the
messages into bundles would be good. I find the messages a bit cheeky
also, and it would be nice to be able to customize them.

The basic idea you described (splitting the SpamFilter into smaller
chunks) is what I had in mind for the refactoring. This is what I
meant by the reference to a series of new stackable "Inspector" classes.

Andrew

On Sep 18, 2009, at 8:23, "Dalen, Andre van"
<andre.van.dalen@siemens.com