From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ReCaptcha?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:13:16 GMT
Good points. I do think it makes sense to have a reCaptcha option
among others that might arise.

On a side note, I'm fooling around with SpamFilter to make it a lot
more extensible. I have this idea about stackable "Inspector" objects
that extract the current (rather complex) logic into separate
implementions, but which collaborate on the outcome. The driver for
this was the need to have better integration with the view layer and
additional captcha systems.

I'll run the design by you when it firms up, but my initial
experiments look very promising. I think you'll like it a lot.

Andrew