From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r806956 - in /incubator/jspwiki/trunk: ./ src/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/ src/java/org/apache/wiki/ src/java/org/apache/wiki/content/
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 05:17:02 GMT
I sort of missed the context of this thread, but if this has anything
to do with storing passwords in jspwiki.properties, consider using the
"keychain" feature. The Keychain object is an encrypted file that is
meant for storing stuff like this. It is NOT quite configurable yet --
that's coming in the updated InstallActionBean I'm readying for
check-in. If it's ok with you, I'll keep a lookout for the updated
newSession() method and retrofit it to use the keychain when my
changes hit.

But if I got the context wrong, and the SimpleCredentials business has
nothing to do with that, never mind then. :)

Andrew