From Kinicky <kini...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changing the forbbiden page
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:06:47 GMT
Oh, sorry, i'll try to explain better.

the user X doesn't have the read permission to some page.. and when he click
in the link of this page the whole website changes and he is redirected to
the forbidden error page.

what i want is when he clicks in the link of the page instead of the whole
page changing, only the content area will (the middle of the website)
showing the forbidden error message.

for that i think i would have to change the way the forbidden page is
called... but i don't know where is this....

--
Paulo César Amaral Júnior