From Rod Hilton <hilto...@regis.edu>
Subject Student asking for your help in open source survey
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 03:04:02 GMT
Hello,

I'll make this short and sweet.

1) I'm a graduate student.
2) I'm doing research on development practices in the open source
community.
3) I would like to use JSPWiki as part of my research.

I'd be eternally grateful if everyone who has ever contributed code to
this project could fill out my survey.  It's three questions long, and
you can do the whole thing with just the mouse.

Please take a few seconds and help me complete my research, I'd really
appreciate it.

The survey is here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cHU2aHo5bS14cE04c2gzWGlhaUpQSHc6MA
..

Thank you,
Rod Hilton

P.S. If you are involved with multiple open source projects and seeing
this message on other mailing lists, first let me apologize for being
so annoying, but second let me ask you to please fill out the survey
again, once for each project.  Thanks!