From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: PageViewPlugin
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2009 09:50:06 GMT
Hallo Harry,

it seems to be a very nice plugin, indeed.
However, for 2.8 it's too late for integrating it, and for 3.x its
persistency code should be changed. Now that we're using JCR, a page
view count is a typical candidate for another page metadata to be
stored directly in the content repository and not in an extra file on
disk. But the plugin frontend looks nice to me!

best regards
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 08.08.2009 um 16:36: