From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject integration of JavaScript libraries in default template
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:36:47 GMT
Hi all, especially Dirk,

I've just configured JSPWiki to run on a Tomcat 6 behind an Apache 2.2
web server, connected via mod_proxy_ajp.
The client URL is https://wiki.somewhere.com/ and the real URL on
Tomcat is ajp://my.intra.com:8009/my-context-path/

Everything is running fine, there's just one little problem left:
On the Edit page, two JavaScript libraries can't be loaded because the
browser is searching for them under /my-context-path/scripts/xyz.js
instead of /scripts/xyz.js:

<script type='text/javascript' src='/my-context-path/scripts/jspwiki-edit.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/my-context-path/scripts/posteditor.js'></script>

This is because of the following lines in
templates/default/editors/plain.jsp:

TemplateManager.addResourceRequest( context, "script",  contextPath + "/scripts/jspwiki-edit.js"
);
TemplateManager.addResourceRequest( context, "script",  contextPath + "/scripts/posteditor.js"
);

Now I'm not sure whether this is a bug in JSPWiki or I have to
configure anything more in Tomcat.
WDYT?

best regards
 Florian