From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Generics in 2.8.2 and 3.x
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:12:14 GMT

We might've made errors in declarations of the generics in the 2.8.x
branch; it certainly has not been reviewed very thoroughly.

We could document the ones which are critical; the 2.8.x is supposed
to be backwards compatible, so I'd rather not break compatiblity.  Any
chance you could point out some of the errors we've made?  Perhaps a
patch attached to a JIRA issue?

/Janne