From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WikiContext switcheroos in Tag classes
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 18:03:50 GMT
> My guess is that some of your other modifications are causing problems with
> the page names - on 2.8.x, the AttachmentsIteratorTag seems to be working
> perfectly.  Or maybe I misunderstood your problem?

Yep, no question about it. Something isn't working as intended. I'll
need to dig a bit to figure out what's going on. I'm going to be
looking at a few issues: when m_wikiContext is actually changed; when
ATTR_WIKICONTEXT is set, and when WikiContext.setPage() is called. Any
of these three activities could be where the problem lies.

Andrew