From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Graduation
Date Sun, 24 May 2009 18:25:55 GMT
> I assume that what we are aiming for here (and the JIRA tasks seem to
> support this) is an Alpha release that might or might not work
> completely, but at least has the Apache name on it.

Yup, exactly. Something that people can hack on, but not necessarily
something that they could use in production.

> Just to put it out there, for the **Beta** release after Alpha, we
> will need to resolve these issues. Order here is alphabetical. :)
>
> - ACL interface

Yup.

> - API package

Yup.

> - Completion of JSP migration to Stripes, including AJAX

Yup.

> - Page versioning

Yup.

> - Page deletion

Yup.

> - Path-awareness for permissions

Not sure if it's necessary, since we probably won't get multiwiki
support in shape for 3.0... Or what do you mean?

> - URL syntax definitions for 3.0, and completion of legacy URL
> remapper

At least the first part yes.

> In the meantime, I'll dive into JIRA and start taking on some of the
> graduation tasks. I do have some short-term personal constraints on my
> time that will last through the end of June, but I'll do my best.

Great, thanks!

/Janne