From Kinicky <kini...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: native2ascii - how to use it?
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 17:20:24 GMT
If anyone can help me... i figure it out how to use native2ascii =P but i
don't know which encoding i use as argument...

And i wasn't able to test my translation.. i used the i18n-jar-template to
create de jar file and put it on web-inf/lib and restarted my tomcat, but
nothing happens, whatelse should i do?

tks