From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATTN Mentors - graduation
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 02:54:21 GMT
On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 5:43 AM, Janne Jalkanen
<janne.jalkanen@ecyrd.com> wrote:
> Esteemed mentors,
>
> could you please check that the task list under
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI/fixforversion/12313986
>
> is complete and should prepare us for graduation?  It's pretty much been
> copied from the ASF podling policy and guidelines, but since the policy and
> guidelines differ in certain places, I'm not sure whether I got it all.
>
> Also, feel free to add your own observations and comments to the tasks ;-)

That looks like a pretty comprehensive list and I think that would
prepare you for graduation. There is also a checklist on your status
page, is it up to date?

   http://incubator.apache.org/projects/jspwiki.html

I don't see any comments on the "Check that only ASL and/or
ASL-compatible licenses are used" issue. How is that going? Have you
posted RAT results somewhere?

Where did you find the "Document IP process" task? I'm not sure we
ever did that on Roller, but it seems like a good idea. I don't think
you'd need a very detailed write-up -- can you summarize what was done
in a couple of sentences or bullet points?

The best demonstration that you have community readiness, have adopted
ASF style voting, etc. is to actually do a release. I see from your
last status report that you intend to make an alpha quality release;
where do you stand on that?

- Dave