From Baráti Zoltán <barat...@gmail.com>
Subject utf8 issue in jspwiki section and ref urls
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 10:17:56 GMT
Hi dear developers.

   1. National characters should be supported in section names as well as
   they are in WikiPage names ( in a user readable form.) Why?
   I'd like to link to some specific section with it's url in an external
   application.
   2. Also I'd like to use links in the JSPWiki markup  which refer to a
   specific section of a WikiPage

After reading the statements above I have two questions for you.

   - Is it possible?
   - Shall I post a feature request? Would the feature request be supported
   by you guys?

Kind Regards,
Zolta,
brz.hu